Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Clothes Inspiration After Watched Snow white And The Huntsman







Both image above are my inspiration after i watched Snow White and The Huntsman. Actually the Snow White herself doesn't inspired me,but the evil queen does. She looks deadly,inhuman,flawless yet beautiful. Charlize Theron do her part very well and i mezmerized. 
And for her personality in that movie,i inspired. 


For the first image,I imagine a women with high pride,a blue-blood but arrogant. Just like The Evil Queen.
And the second image , I imagine a creepy woman (like a witch) with deathly power,hypnotizing eyes,poisonous spell that come out from her mouth. And her cat,yes,her cat! I think it complete her cruel looks. Cat is witch friend,tho. (haha)

And i still wonder why,i repeat WHY CHARLIZE THERON DOESN'T COME AS THE SNOW WHITE?! 
okay,maybe because she's blonde. huft,that's very dissapointing. 



I think that's enough. see ya in the next entry! 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment