Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Unrequited Love

You know,i've just finished my national exam,my farewell party,my graduation announcement (and thnks to God,i graduated with good scores.) and the teachers give a week to take a rest from those activities.
I'm bored as hell stay home,watching TV,surfing the internet,and some other not important things i do.

So,this morning i woke up and i realized there's nothing to do,i grab my drawing book and my colour pencils and start making a picture. Sometimes,what i make on the paper or the canvas based on my mood. Basically,my mood was mixed up between bored,sad,lonely. Ah,and you got it,i'm single when my bestfriends are in relationship. And the saddest part of my story i like a guy whom like another girl and i like another guy who had been liked by my other girl friend  :( ,right in my heart -_-.

it's such an unrequited love. So i drew this


it's really telling my mood,expression,thinking,idea,etc. at that time. I use dark colours except the skin because it was describing my feelings,and why i drew women? like Pablo Picasso (my favorite artist ever!) said : 
'' Women are the greatest inspiration''

so,i choose woman in my head as the model. Closed eyes are describing the hurt feelings. Why i drew her naked? don't think vulgar. That's art,you see like Michaelangelo's David Statue or Picasso's Voluptuous Women. It's more expressing the way im feeling . 
The point is what i've drawn above is describing what i felt today.


You are so damn right ,Master Picasso. And i did what you said. :D






No comments:

Post a Comment