Wednesday, June 6, 2012

HOW I MET COBRA STARSHIP NOT YOUR MOTHER

lately i love to post about my drawing with dark color. Describe my mood,haha. So,i won't share anything abt personal except im too desperate to tell my bestfriends instead of this blog.

What i wanna share is my story how i met my favorite band , COBRA STARSHIP 



So,it's a week before Cobra Starship's first concert in Jakarta. As usual,i open my twitter and checking the trending topic. I found there #cobrastarship . i start questioning who is Cobra Starship? What is it? Is it great? And my first thought is Cobra Starship is ol band like Guns 'n Roses,Queen, haha. 
But,after i google it,it turns out. Im fucking wrong! :0

And later i found out that Gabriel Saporta,the vocalist of Cobra Starship with Travie McCoy,William Beckett,Maja Ivarsson are singing for the Snakes on The Plane movie soundtrack. The song called ' Snakes On The Plane (Bring It)' and what a coincidence,it's my favorite movie!!! You know at the soundtrack videoclip Gabe looks veryyyyyyy cuteeee <3. And then,i began to download all Cobra's song and admiring Gabe. hahaha

Two days after that i force my dad and my cousin to buy the concert ticket. Fortunately,i got that though it wasn't near the stage. 

March 23rd 2010. After school i change my uniform into tees and jeans and off woooosh... to Tennis Indoor Senayan where the concert held. Crowded. That was the first thing i see when i just arrived there. In fact the concert still 2hours ltr. After checking ticket,me and my cousin enter the venue. SOOOOOO CROWDED. And then the concert opene with Danny Hutto's dance,goddamn,he's really funny :D

After few minutes Gabe Saporta,Victoria Asher,Nate Novarro,Alex Suarez,Ryland Blackinton come out.
then the concert started. It was the happiest two hours in my life. When singing im waving hands like this,freakly... 


And come the saddest part while Gabe ask a girl to the stage to sing the rap part of "Snakes on A plane''. And i was like 


okay that's not my lucky day. Bcs i'm too excited as shit i forgot bring my camera and my cellphone,therefore no picts for the concert and i just wanna cry. -_- that's super stupid tho.

Good lesson : stick your phone with your body

At eleven i just got home. Truly eventhough it was dissapointing,i still regret nothing bcs it was my best day ever :D. 

 Let Me Introduce Cobra Starship's members

first,The frontman,the vocalist,my favorite guy ever,my guilty pleasure........

GABRIEL SAPORTA


And the second,cool beauty between four freak guys as the keytarist..........................

VICTORIA ASHER


In third place,here comes the chef and the bassist.........................

ALEX SUAREZ


The 4th place is our cute little drummer............

NATE NOVARRO

The last place belongs to our humorous and unique guitarist.........

RYLAND BLACKINTON

And yap,that's all the member. Maybe in the next entry or sometimes im gonna tell you again about Cobra Starship. So far,i've been Fangster (Cobra's fan called) for two years and i dont regret it at all. :")

So.......









No comments:

Post a Comment